The college has well equipped library with a collection of more than 60,000 volumes, which are well housed in three-storied building at a quite & calm corner of an enviable campus. The library working hourse are 8.00 am to 6.00 pm. on all working days. During examinition time Library works between 8.00 am to 8.00 pm. Student are given an additional borrowers ticket, if he/she secures first class in the previous examinition. including law, religion, Gandhian literature etc. GCC Library has separate section for Dictionary, Encyclopedia, General Knowledge Books, Manorama year books and Guinness Books of Records, Limca Books of Records & Almanacs, Directories etc. such as
- Britannica Encyclopedia
- Grolier Business Encyclopedia
- Encyclopedia Indian Literature
- Women Society & Culture Encyclopedia
- Commerce & Management Encyclopedia
- Encyclopedia of Finance
- FACT Encyclopedia
- Encyclopedia of Indian Music & Special Ragas
- Encyclopedia of Family Medical Care
- Statement Year Book
- Manorama Year Book
- Oxford Dictionary
- Webster’s Dictionary etc.
We have a collection of rare books like Bible, Ramayana, Mahabharata, Kuran etc.
We subscribe to more than 140 Regional, National & International Journals/Periodicals & Newspaper, such as
- National Geography
- University News
- London Economist
- Data (Published by PTI Govt. of India)
- Economic & Political Weekly
- Charted Financial Analyst
- Charted Secretary
- India Today
- Business Today
- Business India
- Business World
- Economic Times & Business Line etc.
Our library has maintained Old Question paper sets of all subjects. Hand Books/College Miscellany, Project Report having separate back volume section and maintained rare journals since 1960 till 2006, we have kept it in the form of bond volume.
The question paper of previous exams are scanned and maintained in soft copies for ready reference